Do You Want to Join CinderBox Chimney Services?
Join CinderBox Chimney Services’ Team
Fireplace/Chimney Service Technician (willing to train the right candidate)— Full Time
Want to be a part of one of the top professional chimney and fireplace service companies in the area? Here at CinderBox Chimney Services, we pride ourselves on top-notch quality and customer service and we’re looking for a full time chimney professional to join the team. With our company, you’ll have ample opportunity for growth as you learn a respected trade — we also offer a full benefits package and competitive compensation.
Ready to find out if it’s a good fit for you? The ideal candidate has all these qualities:
- Customer service oriented
- Able to work individually and on a team
- Able to write inspections and reports using clear and concise grammar and trade specific language
- Eager to learn and grow
- Able to climb ladders without fear of heights
- Able to lift a minimum of 80 lbs
- Able to work overtime if needed during busy season
- Able to pass certification exam within six months of hire
- Valid driver’s license with no history of DUIs, non-reconciled traffic violations, etc.
- Able to pass an employment offer drug screen and background check
- High school diploma or equivalent, college preferred
Interested candidates should give us a call at 317-442-8440 for more information or email a resume to email@example.com.
When you realize the size of our service area, you’ll start to see why people all over the greater Indianapolis area are talking about us and our great service.